17 September 2012

New School, New Job...New Blog.

While I was at my last school I kept a blog on Posterous - The 3Cs, where I posted a variety of thoughts, observations and information relevant to technology in education.

Now I plan to continue a similar blog, this time with Blogger. Why switch to Blogger? Well, there is a degree of uncertainty over the future of Posterous, and we've decided to integrate Google Apps throughout my new school - which will include students using Blogger. So it made sense for me to use it too.

I'm not entirely sure what direction this blog will take, but I imaging it will contain information relating to the use of technology in learning that may be of interest to the staff, students and parents of ISP, as well as anyone else with an interest in edutech too.

Lets see how it goes.


No comments: